About Artist Residence Brighton
Fun and quirky rooms with imaginative design, free WI-FI, a cocktail shack bar and café deli are featured at this unique townhouse hotel in the heart of Brighton. Located on the seafront in the historic Regency Square this hotel is a 10 minute walk from Brighton train station.
Each of the 23 guest rooms at Artist Residence are either individually designed by an artist or by the house and feature vintage and upcycled furniture, limited edition prints, graphic murals, flat screen tvs and en-suite bathrooms. Some rooms have sea views overlooking the West Pier.
In addition to being a home from home and unique place to sleep, The Artist Residence serves as a gathering place and hub of community activity for locals and visitors alike.
Why Stay At Artist Residence
- Individually designed rooms
- Perfect Central location to explore Brighton
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Stunning Sea views across the West Pier
- Staff with brilliant local knowledge
- A stones throw from the beach
- 5 minute from Brighton conference centre
- Delicious breakfasts
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 10 minutes from Brighton's historic laines
- Only 50 minutes by train from London
- 24 hour
- Daily Housekeeping
- All rooms ensuite
Artist Residence Penzance
AR Brighton's sister guesthouse in Penzance is situated on the beautiful Cornish coast nestled inbetween the picturesque towns of Marazion and Mousehole. The hotel is the perfect bolthole to go and explore Cornwall with tourist hotspots like St Ive's and Lands end only being 45 minutes away by train.